Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"A New Dawn"

That the heading of many newspapers today...here in Eugene and in Europe. Its the banner for the presidential elect OBAMA! Finally, a hopefully president who can bring the USA back to the forefront in the global sphere. He has broken boundaries and barriers to get there. Half white, and half black, Obama is perfect picture in my mind that symbolizes USAmerica's people. i am beyond excitement and words...however, in preparation for my intern in Ethiopia, I am having a horrible reaction to the yellow fever shot I had yesterday. Added to my cramps, my physical body is lethargic, in pain and screaming for rest...and my mind is racing on and on about OBAMA. Its was 349 to 147 electrol votes win by OBAMA. No contestation! It surely is a new dawn!

No comments: