Tuesday, July 7, 2009

mosquito bites... DAC...and all

so it was the 4th weekend, and the night before, I went down by the river with Amels...it was the fastest bike ride ever...if i only had a road bike I might have been able to keep up...anyways, bug bites was the night's main event. The fourth was weird...I began moving, and then at night had fun with Sergio, Juel, Erin, and Alexa...crazy time...Good god...I don't think I will ever forget that night...haha. moved into my new place...even though I am not quite settled. soon enough though...
I joined the DAC...downtown Athletic Club...its kind of a high end gym...a little pricy...but what the heck...if i am paying that much...I know...well, i have to use the facility...it kind of forces me to go and workout...which is good. While there I ran into Raya and Naomi. Raya just got back from Ethiopia and met Abenezer and Tsion and all the other kids...I hope to talk with her more about her experience. Naomi and I talked for a while about the frustration on not being able to do anything other than wait for the process to move along...I just hope that everything goes off with a hitch before the summer is out...i really do hope so. Anyways, I took a swim at the club...I am horrible at swimming...but no one was in the lane...so I didn't feel to bad. It was an amazing workout...yay!
All in all...I want to bake a pie, finish my homework, enjoy the sun this weekend, finish galvan's essay, and take over the world...haha
anyways...peace
ps- I got a check from the UO for a substantial amount...I am not sure why, but it has my name on it so...I am no longer broke...at least for a while...haha...

No comments: