Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A month has passed

so a month has passed, and I still am in Ethiopia mindset...yikes.

I miss it...simply miss it.
Its cold here...i never noticed it before
Classes are harder to focus in
My dreams include the kids, especially Shiferaw, Tarikwa, Letarik
I speak in choppy sentences now
I found out I have 14 dollars in my balance...yikes
I lost my rainboots
Tomorrow is Abenezer and Tsion's court date...I am praying
Tomorrow is my Human Biological Variation Midterm...I just started studying and its 11:00pm
I am two weeks away from being SCUBA certified...but Ethiopia is landlocked
I am trying to find anyway to stay in Eugene this summer
I am thinking about doing Peace Corps
Its been more than two months that Nati and Beti have been in Michigan, Kirubel too
I miss Eskedar dearly
I think about Yared, Sintayu Bereket, Zodu, Sayeed and Helen - how are they?
My German Cousin - Deepa - is giving birth any moment
Swine flu has had an outbreak
Meski is heading back to Finland soon, Gutu is in Addis, whats next?
My diseases of Africa class, makes me itch. I knew I should have taken my pills
And I am in college.

No comments: