Friday, April 3, 2009

THE BEST DAY EVER! (2/10/2009)

Sorry that I haven't written in awhile...I promise to fill you in soon. I have had an amazing last two weeks. I have had such a blast working and enjoying the life here...its is unexplainable. But, nothing can compare to this day, this moment, this feeling. i just found out that my Abenezer has got a family. He isn't really mine, but yet in my mind he is. He and his little sister...the most adorable little girl Tsion found out today. They are wearing T-shirts of the local university in their town. Have gift bags filled with toys and photo albums from their adopting family. They seem like a cool family. Abenezer currently has the chicken pox, but is being a trooper... and Tsion is being the fiesty little girl she always is. I am just so elated...I couldn't hold it in. I had to share the news. I was terrrified of leaving without them getting a family. I am just bubbling with motherly emotions right now....haha. I love all the kids here dearly, but Abi was the one who stuck out from the beginning. now that he and Tsion have a family, it feels right!!!!!! Yeah
Write more soon
love
Niha

PS - I haven't told you the best part. the t-shirts they are wearing are from the UNIVERSITY OF OREGON. They are coming to a family in Eugene, OR. In OREGON, my state!!!!!!!! I am in HEAVEN!!!!

No comments: