Wednesday, August 20, 2008

This Boy...

So, this past year I've been hanging around campus...doing the usual - taking classes, being a sorority girl, and chillin' with my peeps. But lately, I have been noticing this boy! He is not my type...actual just the opposite. Anyways, I see him everywhere. I am not sure if I have a crush on him....but since I see him at every corner, and my mind can't help to think about who he is. I could just go up to him and ask his name... and be the stalker we all are on Facebook.com. It really is that simple, but I think i like the anonymity. Its this weird thing of imagining his personality and who he is. He probably is just the opposite in real life, and I don't want to be disappointed. Maybe till we official meet, I'll have to just have to enjoy the mysteriousness. haha!
But the other day I was out on a bike ride on the Fern Ridge path. I usually go out till West 11th past the target region, but as I was 20 minutes into the ride I saw him. He was on his road bike zooming off in the opposite direction onto the other side of the forked path. He didn't see me because of this big shrub..bush...tree. But I saw him. Within the possibilities of choices, my biked changed directions, following him onto the nearby street. I followed...cough cough...stalked this boy for ten minutes...completely legit - I was on a bike ride too, right? Anyways, we parted ways...alas. Actually the truth is that the light turned red when I reached the intersection. It was God and all his mighty ways of saying STOP! RED LIGHT! haha! I guess boys are still red lights. haha! anyways, it made my evening till the next time I see this boy...

No comments: