Tuesday, August 5, 2008

California Bound

So...life has been exquisite lately! Friends, fun and San Fran! Even though I am sitting in my overheated apartment sweating off marbles...I still am having a blast. I am behind on my school work...but yet, I have had such an amazing time this past week! Everything seems so enjoyable! It began with the random book club admires of Twilight I met randomly. We just read the series cover to cover and devoured every romantic moment, and wished the Edward Cullen was real. UHH!! if only! But then after nights of debates over Twilight (which I have to admit can be embarrassing) I was invited to go to SAN FRANCISCO the next day. An impromptu road trip...I am in! It was a blast! Even though gas was the main expense I still enjoyed the bay area and the perfect weather. The agenda was filled with the normal tourist spots, but SAN FRAN is a city to remember... HAIGHT & ASHBURY, FISHERMAN'S WHARF, PIER 39, THE CHOCOLATE SQUARE, THE GORGEOUS ARCHITECTURE + GIRLFRIENDS = A freakin' awesome time! We just explored, people watched and took a $5 boat ride! I managed to moon the other tourists with my Marylin Monroe move, when my skirt blew up! YIKES! and was accosted by a drug dealer...sketch. But that just added to the hype of being in a big city....as bella would put- DAZZLING! haha...inside joke! The nights were filled with yummy feasts provided mr and mrs Godfrey....yumm...mohitos...amazing too!
Lately I have been procrastinating! Well, in all honestly I always procrastinate...but now its the point where I have to get the work done...ughh! Damn...so comes the end of the blissful week and a few days in the library...oh i should make an ode to college!
Anyways, I cashed a few checks lately...so I no longer have five bucks to my name, and I found a new favorite movie...Dangerous Beauty...from the same producers as my other fav movie - Legend of the Fall. Romance...Scandal...Drama...True Love...tickles me funny! haha

No comments: