Friday, August 22, 2008

The Most Spectacular Day of My Life!

Well the day entailed:
  • being hit on by this amazingly hot guy at work, who saw my art work and called me "the artist" (when I mean hot....I mean HOTTTT!)
  • seeing him on the street 3hrs later, and still calling me "the artist"
  • seeing my high school crush, who rejected me on facebook, but I didn't acknowledge him (harsh I know, but he was cold first)
  • doing art - 3 portraits!
  • reaching half way into my book - Franny and Zooey by JD Salinger
  • making a new friend while catching up with an old friend
  • figuring out my thesis...well, not exactly but an outline idea of it!
So, its only 6:20pm and I am going to the movies...so it can't get any worse!
Did I mention the cute guy who called me an artist! AHHH I am in heaven!
Tomorrow will have high expectations! haha

No comments: