Tuesday, August 11, 2009

FREEDOM Awaits

This past weekend my mom came down for Friday night. She slept on my bed, in my apartment. The house in the middle of Party Central St. and the music started pumping through our windows at 10pm. At 11pm she swore she heard someone ring the door bell...I tried to calm her down. Oh well...we slept through the night and survived. I had a good time with her, other than the fact that she keeps nagging at me. But I guess she is a mom and thats what they do. She drove me down to Roseburg to have my Rotary interview...I was absolutely horrible. I wasn't even thinking when I spoke, and just rambled. I wouldn't give me the scholarship either. So, no Trinidad or Tobago...sad. I just have to think of something else to do after college. Anyways, after my mom left, I just slept all day...and at night, partied away into oblivion. We (Alexa, Katie, Nathan, Erin, Mary, and I) went over to Joel's and Sergio's place at Bailey Hill and had a great night. At the party was Dillion, the dude in high school who I had a small crush on. He was super awkward and geeky back then, and I liked that. Now he is manned up a little and still super awkward. I wasn't sure what to make of him. He kind of just sits back, and watches whats going on. I had to go up and re-introduce myself, which I thought was kind of forced. Anyways, it fine after that, and I just enjoyed the night.
I have gotten back into Ally Mcbeal...such a good show. I think its my favorite TV show. The passion between Ally and Billy...is oh so good. I am on Season 4, and I haven't ever seen it before. Robert Downy Jr. is in it and I like his character, but in looks sadly he reminds me of a professor at UO who I don't like...ughh...but the show is great!!!!!!!!!!
This week is the week from hell....so much work to do. Report for Galvan, Blog for Galvan, Ecology paper, presentation, and final, and 3PM report....yikes...i am going to have a few all-nighters this week. On Friday I will be freed...yeah!

Then on Sunday it will be LOVE...Ayla is getting married...yeah! can't wait

No comments: