Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Caitlyn's Bed

So this past week I moved into my friend, Caitlyn's room. She live in this adorable house and has a very spacious room with a comfy bed. But for some bizarre reason I have the most weird dreams when sleeping there. They are dreams where you panic the entire time. The first night in her bed, I dreamed that I had flown to Ethiopia on an emergency because a kid at Layla house was in trouble, and I was freaking out the entire time because the next day my summer school classes started and I had no way of getting back to the USA in 12 hours. The second day I had a nightmare. I was getting married in 24hrs and was 8 or 9 months pregnant. I feel like I wake up every morning thankfully it was only a dream...and NOT REALITY...but when dreaming it feels like reality. I wake up oh so very thankful.
who knows...it maybe stress, or the actual bed...haha...caitlyn's bed...wonder what dream is next...

2 comments:

Caitlyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caitlyn said...

i hope you didn´t pee in my bed because you were so scared. and also. i think you forgot to comment on how comfotable my bed is.