Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"Oh. My. God...Oh My God You Guys"

So, life in the good ole' Eug is pretty sweet so far....even though I have been spending too much money...its taken a toll on bank account, and even my parents have gotten on my case. YIKES! So, I am trying, but not really succeeding at conserving money. But all in all life has been pretty chill... My daily routine just consists of me competing with Anna on how far we've read in to Shantaram, and chillin', maxin' and relaxin' with her. The daily grind continues with school and work. I got an "A" in both of my classes the last session. woo-hoo! My GPA shall rise! yeah baby! My course this session (INTL 431) is taught by this really gregarious dude from Santa Monica, so its super cool...we talk about what is the American culture! I think that is a very very lengthy subject. Anyways, my days go by pretty fast, nothing to strenuous but nothing to dull...but last night I watched the season finale of The Search for the Next Elle woods for the Legally Blond Musical on Broadway...it makes me wish that i was blond, blue eyed lady, with amazing pipes to burst out into a song...But that role would also require me to be white...so thats out the window...I'll settle for playing Jasmine in Aladdin. haha as if! in any case, I am in love w/ musicals now! "Oh my god. Oh my god you guys..." has to be my favorite line at the moment.
Other happenings include - loving the screening Batman : A Dark Knight, and enjoying Cafe Yumm. Plus, I have an interview there, and I might get a second job...just to make up for my crazy spending. I am also planning a picnic for the Pi Phi ladies...but lets see who shows up...doubt many ladies will show up...since they are mostly out town, state and country. Pi phizzle!! My folks are out at Tahoe for a little R& R - and an interview. I hope my dad gets the job there...It would be so much fun down in TAHOE. The slopes, the lake,me, a cup of cocoa, the view...now thats what i call a life! haha! Don't get me wrong - I still love SALEM! So till next time - laters child!

Ps- I have pretty much got the official word -I am going to Ethiopia for winter term! Adios Eugene!

No comments: