Sunday, June 8, 2008

STRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!

So, its finals week - therefore I am stressed 24/7. I may seem relaxed on the outside, but one little thing will make me burst like a Mt. Saint Helens. Well maybe a more active volcano will do a better job in describing my stress level. However, I have somehow managed to pull off the procrastination and survive this dreaded week. Board Games, Indiana Jones, and chocolate have been outlet. Unfortunately the chocolate hasn't done wonders to my booty. Oh well! Its finals week, I don't need to just justify my eating habits. Speaking of eating habits, this summer while in school I am going to eat healthy. It going to be all about the greens! I love salads, I just am lazy in preparing them - but this summer that is all going to change! I am already mentally getting myself psyched for it - so I know I can do it! But till then, I'll piled under a stack of textbooks...trying to make sense of my academic career!

No comments: