Friday, June 13, 2008

The age old DEBATE!

My world revolves around a handful of people! My girlfriends, and my folks up in Salem. Together they make my crazy cool life! But... in some random moments I wish my extended family came to the rescue. However, from what I hear, the Pacific Ocean is a pretty big to fly over...well these days its more expensive to fly over. Its been seven years, not a word, not a letter or a face. I carry their biological imprint, but have more of a environmental influence. Nature vs. Nurture. The same old debate! I choose Nurture, cause thats when My Sex in the City girls can have a night out on the town, or when my folks go crazy in playing card games, and where I can just be me! SWEETNESS! and Nature can go get LOST!!!!!!!!!!!
I am not trying wallow and be emo about life, but when you are blocked out...for no reason, when you extend your hand...all I have to say is KARMA!

No comments: